Justin Will Be In The Zoom Rooms Every Friday Morning From 9am to 10am Pacific but….The Zoom Rooms Are Open 24/7 For You To Connect With & Support Each Other!
The Zoom Room is open 24/7 and we encourage you to jump in and get to know each other!
Note: the sessions will be recorded
We’re using Zoom for our software, which requires a basic install on your computer.
We’ll be testing out this “always on” format for a while to see how many members are interested in joining us. I (Justin) will be off and on for small segments throughout the day.
Note:This isn’t a Q&A (although I’m happy to answer questions) it’s more of a “hang out” for all of us to connect with each other. The Member’s Picnic will always be open so feel free to hop on and off during the day and see who else is currently online!
- Purpose: To connect to each other during the coronavirus and feel inspired!
- When: Always on 🙂
- Password: gethealthy
Use this Community to Make Friends & Stay Inspired!This is what we’re calling the “Member’s Picnic” and it’s designed for all of us to hop on and off whenever we are able to make friends, get support, share information and stay inspired!No matter where you are, we are here to cheer you on as equals, as health enthusiasts.We Operate On The Pay It Forward MantraWhat you share will come back to you tenfold. When you come to the community to ask a question consider answering a few questions from others – so you take a little bit and you give back.We are a gloriously diverse communityNo matter what your philosophy is about health, our goal is to encourage each other to become healthier so we can all impact our community for the better. Remember your vibe attracts your tribe!How to get the most from the communityShare your personal experiences with a product or struggle someone is going through, even though you might not be the expert. Share what’s working and what is not!We love personal stories about your health experiences. Anyone can google a health challenge their facing, but no one else can tell that story about how you overcame it!Community Vibe Killers!We’re here to facilitate an amazing community experience in your health journey. That being said, we’re here in order to protect this safe space. We protect this amazing community fiercley. If you break these guidelines or commit community vibe killers, we reserve the right to cancel your membership at anytime, without refund.If you ever see something that doesn’t quite match our community guidelines or is killing the vibe, please reach out to us directly.Here’s a list of vibe killers that we obviously encourage you not to do and will be reaching out if we or other members notice:
- Technical, membership, or newsletter questions should be sent directly through Support or the Contact page. All technical posts will be removed because we want to make sure we get to you.
- No self-promotion, such as linking to your website or anywhere besides the self-promotion forum (where we’re super excited to celebrate with you).
- We encourage people to share useful resources, but sharing of products or using affiliate links is prohibited. Duh.
- In the picnic room, you must show who you are. You can do this through video and audio (the default). If you are unable to use your microphone or webcam, you MUST make sure that you say hi and introduce yourself in the Zoom chat within 15 minutes of arriving. If you do not do this, you will be kicked out of the hangout. This is for the safety of the entire group.
- The main purpose of our Academy is health, personal growth and community. Our Academy should not be used to replace the care of a health care professional. Do not rely on the site, its members, or teachers for diagnosis or treatment. It is recommended that you visit a qualified health care professional for individual and personal attention.
- Unreasonably negative tone.
This probably won’t apply to you, because you’re awesome. But we need to put this here cause our lawyer told us to.
- You may not use, share, copy, sell or create works from any Extreme Health Academy content, including but not limited to, courses, media, content, tutorials, and photos. You may not claim any Extreme Health Academy content as your own.
- We retain the right to remove any comments or content we feel are inappropriate, without explanation. Extreme Health Academy is not responsible for any comments or content you upload on the Website or through the Service.
- Please use good judgement and common sense when sharing confidential information within the group. You are responsible for the information you share and the interactions you have with any other participant.
- Extreme Health Academy is not responsible for the actions, behaviors or practices of any individual, group, or company that is involved in Extreme Health Academy or mentioned by a member in the community.
- Extreme Health Academy’s logo, branding, imagery and photos are all owned by Extreme Health Academy LLC and should not be removed, used or claimed without express written permission. All of Extreme Health Academys ownership in its trademarks and copyright is strictly enforced.
We Love YOU and This Community!
You guys are what Extreme Health Academy is all about.
Community and creativity are the greatest gifts we have received and are so grateful that we get to experience it all together with you. Thank you for sharing your health journey with us. We love every single health achievement you reach and every single milestone you attain!
Kindness is the backbone of our group. We all need encouragement and support from other people. It’s our mission to provide this amazing space for awesome people just like you. 🙂
Thanks for reading through this entire page. If you have any questions, please reach out. We’re so happy to have you as part of our tribe and we look forward to watching you grow in your health and healing journey.
Much love friends!
Justin, Kate, Mike and Dr. B