Course Length: 17 videos, 2 hours 58 minutes 9 seconds
If you have never had a yoga practice before or if you are a regular yoga student, this course with resident yoga expert Leslie Gilbert will walk you through all the steps you’ll need to get healthier and get started on having a yoga practice at home or on the road.
What you’ll learn…
- Improve posture and proprioception
- Natural Movement – Moving Not Posing
- Mindfulness Through Guided Relaxation
- Foundational Movements to Build Your Practice
- Breathing Techniques – Calm & Focus The Mind
- Develop Strength and Flexibility at Your Own Pace
- Gain Confidence to Practice Yoga at Home or Other Setting
- A welcome message from Leslie
- Whole body awareness
- Learn the movements 1
- Learn the movements 2
- Learn the movements 3
- Proper wrist warm ups
- How to breathe
- Practicing with ease
- Energy shot!
- Winding down
- The basics
Watch Full Challenge Below
For an alternate viewing method without having to manually click to each new page, sit back with a warm cup of medicinal mushroom tea, relax, and watch the entire course below without having to leave this page!
Or if you’d like, feel free to click any of the options to the right to watch as well.
Questions? Discuss This Course In The Forums!