Course Length: 18 videos – 02h:54m:10s
When we get older, our bones generally tend to get more brittle and less supple. Bones are not meant to be rigid and hard.
Bones are meant to be strong AND flexible like bamboo. As we continue to displace calcium in our bodies, our bones tend to store heavy metals and become brittle.
In this course, we cover how to keep the bones strong and flexible as we age.
- How toxins affect our bones
- Why nutrients matter and which nutriets help build bones
- Key ways you can improve the strength and flexibility of your boens
- How to prevent and heal bone diseases
- How you can keep strong bones all the days of your life
- How to restore proper structre and function of your bones
- And much more!
Watch Full Course Below
For an alternate viewing method without having to manually click to each new page, sit back with a warm cup of medicinal mushroom tea, relax and watch the entire course below without having to leave this page!